Saturday, March 21, 2009

Long Time, No Blog

Hello Friends,
Please forgive me for not blogging in such a long time.
I have been in bed for 10 days due to my infected leg.
I have devoleped Phybytis after a long period of trying to get better from my hip surgery.
Getting out these past few night has been wonderful for me spiritually.
I have missed 3 Sunday's and 3 Wednesday night services due to not being able to get out. So the revival this week with brother Joe Author has been a blessing to me.
I felt like I was dying inside without seeing my church family, hearing my wonderful pastor preach and teach the word of God, hearing my church choir sing and all the special music that we have in our church.
Now if you have ever been to our church then you know what I am talking about.
I never go to a service where my God does not meet with me there.
My Hannah is here today cleaning for her Maw Maw. I needed the help and she needs money for her trip to Murfreesboro Tennessee.
They are having a youth conference and she is going. This way we both help out with each other's needs.
She is such a pleasure to have with us. She will always bring a smile to our faces with her sweet disposition.
We have truly been blessed with our grand children. "All of them."
Please pray for Larry. He has been throwing up for some time now. He is not running a fever but he is sick on his stomach.
I love all of you and hope all is well.
Love in Christ,
Janice

No comments: