Monday, January 18, 2010

God Is Good All The Time

Hello,

I have had a great day today.

I woke up this morning and was feeling better than I have felt in a very long time.

About 11 or a little after a dear friend and her daughter from church came over with home made Chicken Pot Pie and a Pineapple Upside Down Cake. "Still Warm".

With me being sick and Larry not well they decided to bring us dinner. Well, about 5:00 PM another lady from church came and brought us meatloaf, mashed potatoes & corn for dinner. Now I will not have to cook for a couple of days.

Yes God Is Good All The Time.

I did not go to church again yesterday because of how damp it was outside. I am still coughing and don't want myself getting back to like I was a few weeks ago.

Larry came home after his treatment today with a new perscription for Blood Pressure medicine. His b/p was very high this morning and he was not doing good at all.

I started watching the Smallville series and it is really good. So far no cursing and I have watched 4 DVD's.

Each one is about 45 minutes long.

My new Bible verse for this week is Psalms 1 : 4, The ungodly are not so, but are like the chaff which the wind driveth away.

If you have read verses 1, 2 & 3 you will see how well this verse fits in with Psalms chapter 1.

Everyone please have a great day tomorrow and I love all of you.

Nanny

A few weeks ago I decided to bake some yeast bread. This is one of the 3 that I baked and they were wonderful. I love baking in my kitchen for my family.

No comments: