Monday, March 15, 2010

Hello Friends,
I am sorry that I have not blogged in a couple of weeks but my hands have been full.
Larry is doing great and I am really proud of him.
His blood sugar has been running in the low hundreds or in the 80's and 90's. This we are praising the Lord for.
He is loosing more weight but it is a good way of loosing weight. He is eating all the right foods.

He did have Pecan Pie this week end and I must say it was the most weonderful Pecan Pie that we have ever eaten. Our Kristi made it from Bruce's Aunt's recipe. Now she could make some good money on those. Thank you Kristi for that wonderful pie. You can do that again any time.

Church was wonderful yesterday and what a blessing to be able to worship with my husband again. It was so wonderful to see all the love that was poured out on both of us. How wonderful it is to have a christain family.

When we got ready to leave someone came to us and told us to stop by and get our dinner that it was ready for us to pick up and it was great.

Then our daughter told us we could come by and pick up our Pecan Pie.

Then my Secret Pal got me a candle and a 50.00 gift certificate to Ingles Food Store. How God takes care of all of his babies. Thank you Secret Pal whoever you are. It was a REAL blessing and I know that it was our God who laid that on your heart.

Well Larry had a treatment this morning and he is now sleeping in his big chair.

He has had this chair since 1992. It is one of those huge Lazy Boys. It is so worn out as he has had to sleep in it for the last 4 or 5 years. Please pray that we will be able to get a new one for him soon.

Please have a good day and we love all of you so very much and appreciate all of your prayers.

Nanny / Maw Maw Birt

No comments: